Dry ball mill is concerned in terms of wet ball mill, it is an important equipment for grinding materials and plays very important role in mineral processing, it can implement the metal, nonferrous metal and black metal processing, which is the current high technology content of grinding equipment due to its quality and long service life.
Work site & workplace
Dry ball mill belongs to horizontal tube rotating device, composed of two compartments and driving system. The material enters into the first compartment of the mill uniformly through the feeding system. There is a ladder lining board or corrugated lining board in the first compartment inside which steel balls of different specifications are installed. The tube rotates and generates centrifugal force, which brings the steel balls to a certain height and then falls down, thus producing a heavy blow and grinding effect on the material. After the material is roughly grinded in the first compartment, then entering the second compartment through the single-wall partition board, which is inlaid with flat lining board and contains steel balls to further grinding the material. The powder is discharged through the unloading grates to complete the grinding operation.
1、Wide application range.
Can be used for open-flow grinding, strong applicability for different materials. Equipping with powder concentrator to form the cycle flow grinding.
2、High production efficiency
Dry ball mill can process a wide range of materials with the character of continuous production, easy to adjust the fineness of grinding products etc.
3、Low failure rate.
The feeding material is low content of moisture, the material occurs less chance of bonding, thus making the machine low failure rate.
The outlet of dry ball mill is straight tube, also installed with air device, dust system and has the feature of environment-friendly,.
The dry ball mill is simple in structure, stable in operation, convenient in maintenance and parts disassembly.
Dry ball mill, also known as dry mill, mainly used in grinding finished products and raw materials of the cement plant, also suitable for metallurgy, chemical, electric power and other grinding industry. The material feeding must be dry, it is suitable for cement, silicate products, new building materials, refractory materials, fertilizer, ferrous and non-ferrous metal processing and glass ceramics etc.
1. The personnel who maintain the dry ball mill should be familiar with the structure performance and each part’s name, specification and function, checking whether the safety facilities are perfect before starting.
2. Removing sundries around the mill and making sure the temperature of each bearing does not exceed 60℃ to ensure production safety.
3. Checking whether the bolt is reliable or occurred any abnormal sound, making sure uniformly water supplying and no slurry leakage phenomenon and normal motor current, voltage.
5. Lubrication parts add enough oil, keep the lubrication point clean.
6. The dry ball mill must be inspected regularly during operation and maintained regularly by special personnel.