F5009L one port middle range passive UHF RFID Integrated Reader Writer is a high-performance passive reader/writer with full USB, RS233/RS485, RJ45 ethernet and wifi connection opitonals. It can supports wiegand communication protocol too.
The maximum power output of this reader/writer is 25dBm (30dbm optional too), with built-in high gain antenna, which can realize a stable reading distance of 15meters. It owns a superior multi-tags reading rate and can achieve a tag identification rate of 200tags/s or above.Small size of only 28x28cm too.
1. Employed M2101 Chips, up to -60dBm receiving sensibility and the highest performance makes this reader more suitable for harsh application environment.
2. High stability and reliability, 60*24 hours high temperature of workstation, can work stably and continuous.
3. Remarkable performance, can achieve a reading distance over 15m for single tag reading.
4. Remarkable performance in intensive tags read, can attain a tags identification rate of 200tags/s.
5. Provide the most comprehensive functions SDK and ports, easy to integrate RFID software.
6. Adopted integrating RF chip, module performance is more stable, and more suitable for harsh application environment.
7. The use of carrier wave cancellation technology makes the tags reading more accurate and reading scope wider.
8. Enhanced noise suppression function for reliable data capturing.
9. Excellent performance of anti-interference and lightning-proof design.
10. ABS industrial plastic case, rugged and durable.
EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C
China 1, China 2
US, Canada and other regions following U.S. FCC
Europe and other regions following ETSI EN 302
208 with & without LBT regulations
Software adjustable, step interval 1.0dB, maximum +25dBm
Output Power Flatness
RF Port Standing Wave
≥15m(relate to tags type, transmitted power and application environment)