Long life span of diamond grinding block, support your factory to save cost and polish with high glossy tile.
As a fitting of polishing machine in a polishing line, diamond grinding block, also known as diamond abrasive and diamond fickert, is used to make rough and medium grinding on ceramic tiles surface. Our diamond grinding blocks are characterized by their long lifetime, high quality, and low working noise.
46# 60# 80# 100# 120#
150# 180# 240# 320#
Rough and Medium Grinding
Remark: Customization is available upon request.
Product features and application
XIEJIN Abrasive’s diamond grinding block is designed with various formula, the different formula cooperate with each other, to make good glossy of tile surface but also saving your production cost.
Advantages of our diamond grinding block
1) Various formula, design for all type of tile.
2) Formulas arranged together to save cost.
3) More removal and less removal formula is available.
4) Make good quality of surface of tile.
5) Professional 20 years technician service support.
Reference information about package and loading
For diamond grinding block, package box is 6 pcs/ group, 24 pcs/carton. 28KG/carton.
20ft container could load 900 big boxes maximum.
OEM carton box is available with large quantity order.
Shipping method is usually by 20ft containers.
Sample order shipping by express such as FEDEX, UPS, DHL.
(1) Q: How many hours is your diamond grinding block working?
A: It depends on your polishing speed and your tile’s body, we could give reference details with your information.
(2) Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Depending on how many samples you need, you are welcome to inquire by sending us email.
(3) How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
(4) Q: How many pcs per package of diamond grinding block?
A: There are 24pcs/boxes, 90 boxes/pallets.
(5) What is the package for long time transportation?
A: For long time transportation, we packed diamond grinding blocks in carton boxes with white color and good quality, and then packed carton boxes in big pallets.